Help the Bradbury Family Give Back!
Bradbury Brothers is giving away $1000 to a worthy LOCAL CHARITY every Spring, Summer, and Fall starting in 2019. The runner-up will receive $500.
Bradbury Brothers believes in the life-changing ability of local nonprofits to help the people who need it most. One of our core values is “We care for our community”, and by giving financially, we can help these organizations have a greater impact on our community.
YOU can make a difference for a local charity with just one click.
- Nominate a worthy local charity.
- The organization with the most nominations each cycle wins!
- Share this information with all your friends so they can nominate a worthy organization too.
• Have the IRS designation of 501(c)3
• Be located within 30 miles of Bradbury Brothers, 131 S. Trade Center Parkway, The Woodlands, Texas.
Organizations may win once a year. No political affiliations.
Nominations will be accepted and the results tallied resulting in one winner and one runner-up each cycle. Nominations can be made during these time frames: April 1st–April 30th, with the winner being announced in May; July 1st–July 31st, with the winner being announced in August; October 1st–October 31st, with the winner being announced in November.
One nomination per nonprofit per person during each cycle.
Please share which local nonprofit organization you would like to nominate, and why below!