Bradbury Brothers Cares – Help the Bradbury Family Give Back!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, we will be reallocating funds from our Spring Charitable Giving Contest, and using them to take care of those in our community that have been negatively impacted by the virus. We appreciate your understanding. The Contest will be back this Fall.
Bradbury Brothers is giving away $1,000 to a worthy LOCAL CHARITY every Spring and Fall. The runner-up will receive $500.
Bradbury Brothers believes in the life-changing ability of local nonprofits to help the people who need it most. One of our core values is caring for our community, and by giving financially, we can help these organizations have a greater impact on our community.
YOU can make a difference for a local charity with just one click.
- Nominate a worthy local charity.
- The organization with the most nominations each cycle wins!
- Share this information with all your friends so they can nominate a worthy organization too.
• Have the IRS designation of 501(c)3
• Be located within 30 miles of Bradbury Brothers, 30045 FM 2978 Road, Magnolia, TX 77354.
Organizations may win once a year. No political affiliations.
Nominations will be accepted and the results tallied resulting in one winner and one runner-up each cycle. One nomination per person per cycle.