Nobody can be in good health if he does not have…fresh air,
sunshine, and good water. -Chief Flying Hawk
There’s a logical reason why plumbing and HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) services go hand-in-hand. Clean water and air are essential to our well-being. We enjoy temperature comfort indoors as well as good-tasting water, but our very lives depend on healthy air and water.
Call Your Plumber – Pronto!
You can save money, insurance hassles, and time if you know the warning signs of a plumbing problem. Call us if you have:
- Frozen pipes – Not likely, but it does happen. A DIY (do-it-yourself) thaw can cause cracks or a full-on burst pipe.
- Gurgling – Gurgling from a toilet or your dishwasher/washing machine could be from a blocked drain or even a roof/plumbing vent. Turn off the water at the main valve.
- Low water pressure – Probably due to clogged pipes.
- Odor – Anytime you smell gas, don’t call us; call your utility company. If you smell rotten eggs or sewage, there’s bacteria in your drain.
- Slow drainage – DIY attempts to unclog your pipes can lead to pipe damage.
- Water running when no one is using water – Look for wet/brown spots on ceilings, walls, and floors.
Call Your HVAC Professional ASAP!
Regular HVAC maintenance can prevent emergencies. Some HVAC problems can wait, but not these:
- Clogged Lines – Water leaking from your outdoor unit or too-damp indoor air can be major problem indicators.
- Electrical/Gas problem – If you notice a burning smell or the odor of gas, don’t call us; call your utility company.
- HVAC running too much – A dirty evaporator coil or clogged air filter are major causes of a constantly running system. (Hint: This can be prevented with regular maintenance.)
- HVAC won’t start – In winter, a problem. In summer, this can be life-threatening.
- Refrigerant Leak – Exposure to freon can be dangerous. You may have a refrigerant leak if:
- HVAC overruns
- You have ice buildup on (or hissing from) refrigerant lines
- Your AC is too warm
- Uneven temperatures – This could be an internal ventilation problem.
Call 281-651-5484 or 936-271-2030
Bradbury Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning is your local plumbing and HVAC company for Northeast Houston*. Contact us to learn more about HVAC and plumbing maintenance for your business or home.
*The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, Pinehurst, Shenandoah, Spring, Tomball and all surrounding areas.