Nobody can be in good health if he does not have…fresh air, sunshine, and good water.
-Chief Flying Hawk
There’s a logical reason why plumbing and HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) services go hand-in-hand. Clean water and air are essential to our well-being. We enjoy temperature comfort indoors as well as good-tasting water, but our very lives depend on healthy air and water.
Call Your HVAC Professional ASAP!
Regular HVAC maintenance can prevent emergencies.
Some HVAC problems can wait, but not these:
- Clogged Lines – Water leaking from your outdoor unit or too-damp indoor air can be major problem indicators.
- Electrical/Gas problem – If you notice a burning smell or the odor of gas, don’t call us; call your utility company.
- HVAC running too much – A dirty evaporator coil or clogged air filter are major causes of a constantly running system. (Hint: This can be prevented with regular maintenance.)
- HVAC won’t start – In winter, a problem. In summer, this can be life-threatening.
- Refrigerant Leak – Exposure to freon can be dangerous. You may have a refrigerant leak if:
- HVAC overruns
- You have ice buildup on (or hissing from) refrigerant lines
- Your AC is too warm
- Uneven temperatures – This could be an internal ventilation problem.
Call Your Plumber – Pronto!
You can save money, insurance hassles, and time if you know the warning signs of a plumbing problem.
Call us if you have:
- Frozen pipes – Not likely, but it does happen. A DIY (do-it-yourself) thaw can cause cracks or a full-on burst pipe.
- Gurgling – Gurgling from a toilet or your dishwasher/washing machine could be from a blocked drain or even a roof/plumbing vent. Turn off the water at the main valve.
- Low water pressure – Probably due to clogged pipes.
- Odor – Anytime you smell gas, don’t call us; call your utility company. If you smell rotten eggs or sewage, there’s bacteria in your drain.
- Slow drainage – DIY attempts to unclog your pipes can lead to pipe damage.
- Water running when no one is using water – Look for wet/brown spots on ceilings, walls, and floors.
Call 281-651-5484 or 936-271-2030
Bradbury Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning is your local plumbing and HVAC company for Northeast Houston*. Contact us to learn more about HVAC and plumbing maintenance for your business or home.
*The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, Pinehurst, Shenandoah, Spring, Tomball and all surrounding areas.