Some smart thermostat features include:
- Automatic programming knows when you normally depart, return, and if you returned home at an unusual time.
- Complex temperature scheduling.
- Detailed power consumption reports and money-saving suggestions.
- Email alerts.
- Humidity sensors.
- Integration with other smart home systems (lighting, security, etc.).
- Smart app that lets you monitor/control remotely using a laptop, phone, tablet.
- Touch-screen control.
- Voice recognition.
- WiFi remote controls.
Proactive Homeowners Utilize Smart Thermostat Feedback/Data to Maximize Savings
Understanding what your smart thermostat tells you,
like your usage patterns, is key to saving money.-BestReviews
If you live a busy life with an active family, you are juggling work, school, sports, piano and tutoring lessons, and perhaps your own exercise program just to name just a few activities this week. Next week is another scenario! Few people actually maximize the features and add-ons of smart thermostats because they think it requires too much time. Think again!
Five Best Smart Thermostats for 2017
2. Ecobee3 Smart Thermostat – Compatible with 90% of U.S. home heating/cooling systems, this unit offers the best rate and the best warranty. It’s a;so the best seller on Amazon. “The ecobee3 Smarter Thermostat is hard to beat,” says bestreviews.
3. Honeywell WiFi Smart Thermostat – The touchscreen, price tag, and 7-day manual programming for you home are perks that are appealing. Add the reviews from Amazon and safewise, and this unit was a top contender.
4. Emerson Sensi Smart Thermostat – This is battery operated and not a “learning” thermostat; you manually control everything. However, this unit claims to save up to 33% on energy bills, and its competitors don’t seem to be able to match that. It’s a good choice for shoppers who want a reasonable price tag and above-average energy savings, according to safewise.
5. GoControl Z-Wave Thermostat – Battery-powered (with a long 2-year battery life) and ease of use are selling points for this smart thermostat. Installation is easy, and it works on standard and heat pump HVAC systems.
Smart thermostats are an easy, affordable upgrade that will increase the value of your property and conserve energy. Do the math, and you can see how quickly this investment delivers ROI! Call 281-651-5484, 936-271-2030 or contact Bradbury Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning if you have any questions!