In North Houston, air conditioning isn’t a luxury; it’s a life-saver. If you have a renovation project in the works or have plans to build new, air conditioner installation by a reputable company is critical.
President Ronald Reagan said one of the most common-sense quotes ever. “Trust . . . but verify.” When it comes to air conditioner installation, you might want to verify before you trust. Routine plumbing maintenance can deter emergency plumbing repair, but let’s face it: Emergencies happen. Even in a crisis, you need to take the time to research your plumbing service to ensure they won’t take advantage of you.
You’re the Vetter
Sam Houston Race Park old-timers know that the term, “to vet,” was used in horse racing. Thoroughbreds had to be checked out by a veterinarian before running. It’s become mainstream for us to vet politicians, service providers . . . any group or business where trustworthiness is important.
One important way to begin your investigation before you hire someone for air conditioner installation is to check with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). You can do this online or call the BBB of Greater Houston (713.868.9500) and South Texas (956.968.3678). Here are five ways to find a trustworthy AC service:
- Length of time in business – The question to ask is, “How long have you been in business under this name?”
- Good reviews on Angie’s List
- Good star-rating on Facebook
- Guarantees on workmanship and materials
- Positive Google reviews
- Length of time in business – Experience counts, and trustworthiness is why our company has survived the ever-unpredictable business market’s ups and downs.
- Complaint resolution – We don’t dodge problems. If there’s any issue at all, we always work to “make it right” for our customers.
Simply put, you can trust Bradbury Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning. Call 281.651.5484, 936.271.2030, or contact us for more information about air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair.