When you have a plumbing emergency, the very first thing you should do is duct-tape it as best you can. Do whatever makes sense to fix the leak! However, Popular Mechanics said it best: “It doesn’t take much for a quick plumbing fix to become a full-fledged, whole-house, 3-inches-of-water-in-the-living-room plumbing disaster!”
DIY (do-it-yourself) repairs are fine – sometimes. But not usually with necessary plumbing repairs. You have an emergency, and you need a plumbing contractor, quick! What do you look for in plumbing contractors when you need fast and efficient emergency service? Be sure to ask emergency plumbing contractors some important questions:
- How soon can you begin work on my plumbing emergency?
- Are you licensed for plumbing repair in Texas and/or my town?
- Do you have insurance in case one of your workers are injured on the job?
- I won’t hold you to it, but can you give me some idea of the cost?
- Do you keep a lot of parts on your truck, or will you have to leave to buy parts?
- What kind of warranties or guarantees come with my repair?
- Do you offer free estimates?
Fast Fixes and Long-Term Solutions
As you search for plumbing contractors, you’ll want a company that offers 24/7 emergency service, is experienced, and a company that can help you with all your plumbing requirements, now and in the future. Bradbury Brothers Services has been a household name in Southeast Texas for over 30 years, maybe because we’re family-owned and operated. We live here, too, so we give the best possible prices and service to companies, new-home builders, residents, and especially our neighbors facing emergency plumbing repairs. That’s why we say, “We put our name behind our promises!”
If you live in Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, Shenandoah, Spring, The Woodlands, Tomball and surrounding communities, call 281.661.4283 or contact us for additional information before you have an emergency! And if you’re creating a budget for a new-build or renovation this year, schedule an onsite, free quote today.