Bradbury Brothers is growing and we need qualified HVAC technicians to Join Our Team!
Job description for experienced HVAC technicians:
- Performing repairs and maintenance on a variety of equipment
- Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units for residential customers; diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoices, obtain customers signature at the completion of the job; process electronic credit card payments; obtain and input accurate customer contact information including address, phone number(s) and email addresses.
- Accurately document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and take pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations; clearly & professionally communicate to the customer what the current issues are and explain what is necessary to correct them.
- Actively participate in company provided training opportunities to stay informed on current industry technologies.
- Identify and report to the HVAC manager potential opportunities for additional business and maintain a set close rate.
Requirements for experienced HVAC technicians:
- EPA Certification
- Licensed with the State of Texas/Registered with TDLR
- 2+ years of experience (Preferably residential and some commercial)
- Valid Texas Driver’s license with a good driving record
- Clean criminal background (no felonies)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drug free
- HVAC jobs
- HVAC service technician
- HVAC professional jobs
- Heating and cooling jobs
- HVAC maintenance technician jobs
- Experienced HVAC technician jobs