Bradbury Brothers is growing and we need qualified plumbers to Join Our Team!
Job description for experienced residential and commercial plumbers:
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, and gas systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
- Install and repair pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, including sinks, commodes, water heaters, water softeners, etc.
- Repair gas/water utility lines & drainage that serve applicable appliances (dishwashers, kitchen equipment, fireplaces, etc.)
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
Other job duties may include:
Bathtub Repair, Disposal Repair / Replacement, Faucet Repair / Replacement, Gas Lines Testing & Repair (Outdoor & Indoor), Outside Faucet Repair / Replacement, Pipe Inspection with Video Camera Images, Whole-home and Partial Re-pipes, Sewer and Drain Repair / Replacement, Shower Valve & Fixture Replacement, Sink & Under-sink Repair, Slab Leaks, Stems & Cartridge Replacement, Stoppages (A/C and Clean-out Accessible), Water Heater Repair / Replacement, Tankless Water Heater Repair / Replacement, Tunnel Repair, Water Leak Detection, Water Line Repair (Indoor & Outdoor, Water Filtration Systems, and Water Softeners, and other duties as required.
Requirements for experienced plumbers:
- Texas Plumbing License (Tradesman, Journeyman or Masters) Service experience (preferably residential and some commercial)
- Exceptional communication skills to educate homeowners on solution options
- Strong sense of integrity
- Ability to identify customer needs through infinite curiosity and sincere interest
- Genuine empathy for client situations
- Ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Spirit of Optimism
- Take great pride in your craft
- Valid Texas Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Clean criminal background (no felonies)
- Drug free
Plumbing Positioning include:
- Experienced plumber
- Tradesman plumber
- Apprentice plumber
- Master plumber
- Journeyman plumber
- Licensed plumber