Tankless Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Installation Services
Serving The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring & Tomball Areas
It is never fun to turn on your faucet or shower and realize there’s no hot water coming out! After the initial frustration, you realize you need to find a trustworthy and reliable plumber to come assess the situation. Bradbury Brothers has over thirty years of experience and dedicated licensed plumbers to come evaluate, diagnose, and ultimately correct your water heater troubles.
Types of Water Heaters
Tankless Water Heater
- Endless hot water for as long as you need it.
- Uses less storage space.
- Longer life expectancy and energy efficient.
- Usually operate on natural gas or propane.
- Safer alternative to keeping 40-100 gallons of water in your attic.
- Eliminate the extra cost and need of keeping 40-50 gallons of water in your tank, so you save on energy consumption.
Tank Water Heater
- The traditional storage system.
- Can be electric or gas water heaters.
- Variety of sizes and features to meet your individual need.
- Easy to replace.
In most areas, a homeowner will need to get a permit to replace their own water heater. Even if your state does not require you to get a permit, you may want to consider if you will need one in the case that the replacement requires you to make adjustments to the venting or piping to your water heater. Permits are a good way to ensure that your water heater is installed properly and that it complies with safety regulations. To get your water heater replaced, contact Bradbury Brothers today.
Water heaters typically last around 10 years. Although, the lifespan of your water heater greatly depends on the type of water heater you have and how often you have maintenance. Depending on where you live, your water heater may experience a large buildup of sediment each year that can cause it to run less efficiently. Getting your water heater flushed once a year is a good way to combat that issue. To learn more about getting your water heater serviced or replaced, contact Bradbury Brothers today.
On average, you should expect to pay around $1,000-$6,000 to replace a water heater.
The price can vary due to:
- The size of the water heater you want installed
- The type of water heater you want installed
- The cost to remove the old water heater and install the new one
Tankless water heaters will typically cost more than a traditional water heater, but can save you more on energy costs each month. Additionally, tankless water heaters can provide you with hot water more readily. To find out more about getting your water heater replaced, contact Bradbury Brothers today.
Some signs your hot water heater is going out include:
- Your water heater is leaky
- The water from your faucets smells rusty
- Your water is no longer heated effectively
Another sign your hot water heater is going out is if you hear strange noises from the tank. If your hot water heater is over 10 years old and you notice any of the issues above, you should consider having your hot water heater replaced. To get your hot water heater replaced, contact Bradbury Brothers today.
When you are trying to reduce your home energy bills or you don’t have enough hot water when you take a shower a great place to start is with your water heater. Bradbury Brothers provides repair, installation and inspections of tankless on-demand, storage tank, gas and electric water heaters that help keep your home’s hot water flowing.